Write an Email
- Once you’ve Set Up an Email Account, open the (Mail) Email icon by selecting it from the Favorite Applications list in the bottom left of your Myzone screen or from the Internet group in the Applications panel.
- Click the Compose a new mail message, envelope icon on the left of the Evolution toolbar.
- In the Compose Message screen, click the To button to add a name from your address book or type the email address in the text box to the right.
- If you clicked the To button, your list of contacts appears in a new tab. Move the name or names of people you want to send the message to the To list by selecting them in the Contacts list and clicking the Add button by the To list.
- To delete names from the To list, select a name there and click the Remove button. Click on the contact you want to send a message to, and if you have the email address for that contact saved in their information, a new email tab appears, addressed to that contact.
- In the Compose Message screen, you can use the fields and toolbar options, just like in many other email applications, to:
- align the message’s content to the left, center, or right
- increase or decrease indent
- create a list, alphabetical, bulleted, numbered, or Roman numeral
- change the body of the message to HTML or plain text
- add an attachment
Note: To add or view attachments to this message, click the Show Attachment Bar at the bottom of the screen.
- save a draft